Friday, March 21, 2008

Final Four


After yesterday's games I wasn't too surprised with the outcomes besides of course Duke's game. What really pissed me off was that I had no intentions of watching that game because I wanted to see the Kansas St./USC game. The more and more that I had to watch the game with my brother (huge Duke fan), the more I was praying that they would lose. I also wasn't expecting Kent State to play the way they played verses UNLV, that wasn't the same team I saw earlier in the year. And can somebody please tell me why in the world is their a game at 5:00, Stanford/Cornell, and body on the east coast can watch? Granted it was a lousy game but when I want to watch all the games that's exactly what I want to do. Well, since I was so caught up in the games, and fantasy baseball, and drinking I forgot to give you my Final Four predictions. In case you forgot I have Tennessee playing Wisconsin and Texas facing UCLA. This was a tough one to choose, on one hand I could take both defensive teams to move on or I could go with the offensive juggernauts. Instead, I am going with one and one. Tennessee is and has been my sexy pick all year long and I am going to stick with them against a great, not great to look at, but great Badger team that people tend to sleep on. As far as UCLA, they are the team! Texas, would really struggle with Kevin Love, like every other team does! My champion after the statement I just gave is not surprisingly the Bruins. I just think that they really can't be denied a title after 3 straight shots. Can they? They are the better team and have been all year. Hail to the Bruins another championship banner to be hung!!!

2 comments:

Shorty said...

The 5PM game was actually shown on CSTV this year...it's like number 141 here on COX Cable...but yea...you didn't miss too much...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.