Saturday, March 15, 2008

Deez' College Basketball Power Rankings


As of this moment we are 27 hours til Selection Sunday, where the smaller schools will know who they get their shot at against RPI's top conference teams, and hopes of bubble schools entering the dance either fade or are granted. Usually by about this time the past couple of weeks I have been giving you my top 20 teams in college basketball, but today I am going to try something different. Since it is way to hard or easy to figure out what bubble teams will be getting in or not, I'll be giving you my fearless prediction of whos going to be the top seeds in each region. Remember this is as of 3:00 pm Saturday afternoon with still conference games still to be finished. By the way I welcome all of you to my poll on the right hand side for this years Player of the Year.


EAST REGION
1. North Carolina
2. Wisconsin
3. Xavier
4. UCONN

WEST REGION
1. UCLA
2. Georgetown
3. Texas
4. Butler

SOUTH REGION
1. Memphis
2. Duke
3. Louisville
4. Michigan St.

MIDWEST
1. Tennessee
2. Kansas
3. Stanford
4. Notre Dame

No comments: