Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Who's Hungry?

In my book there is nothing better than cold beers and eating food that makes you say,
"I ain't doin' nothin' the rest of the day but this!"

I love the summer, but the food you can eat in the summer is much better. So every week the rest summer, I will be giving you my food of the week.


This week's food is the sausage patty!



I went to the grocery store this past week dying for something off the grill. Little did I know that sausage patties don't exist in the south unless you make them yourself. So I grabbed a pound of ground Italian sausage went home, pounded it into patties threw some black pepper on it then threw them on the grill. Yummy! I am telling you that they are better than hamburgers, no doubt in my mind. So to do some advertising for my cuz, head to Arescos Superette and go get you some pre-made sausage patties throw them on the grill and enjoy the day in the sun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditka....sausage......

Anonymous said...

NOBODY BEATS
ARESCO'S MEATS