Thursday, July 9, 2009

Who's Hungry?

A new feature to The Nutz, for the rest of the summer I will be posting each week and great summer food that anyone can enjoy being for the south or the north. Summer time is for some great drinking with some great eating out in the sunshine or on a cool summer night. Enjoy!
This week's food is the fried chicken!

No matter who you are or what kind of diet or health craze your on it is hard to resist the fried smell of some chicken. I am not at all telling you to go out and get some KFC oh no, no, no. Simple to make in any kind of deep frier that you can pick up dirt cheap at a Walmart or you can hit up a grocery store for pre-made (maybe just here). I could go weeks without having any Publix (main grocery store in the area) fried chicken but once I have some I'm hooked. Usually every Friday, which I call Fried Chicken Friday I head to Publix after work and buy me an eight-pack with biscuits that last me for the weekend. It's great! My brother, the Toe, got me hooked on a fried chicken place in Jacksonville that is off the hook, Bojangles. When you get to the dirty south and looking for some great fried chicken eatin you have to hit this place up. If your up north find a place that sells fried chicken, except KFC, and get you an eight-piece of love!

No comments: