Thursday, July 30, 2009

Done Deal!


After much pain, stress, and turmoil I finally closed on my house today at 2:05 p.m. Lots of emotion I have been feeling since the closing especially when I stepped into my new home for the first time. I have come a long way to get where I am today as a human being and I would just like to thank my family for sticking by me through the good times and bad. I had been a knucklehead for many years and I still had your support. And of course my close friends, you all know who you are. As hard as it is not to have you all around to share this moment with and of course drinking it up at my house warming party, you all were a major factor in me sticking it out down here in the Sunshine State, and for that you won't be forgotten. Especially, while I'm drinking beers on my back porch, miss you all. Thanks fellas!!!

No comments: