Friday, July 31, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust


Say it ain't so David? One of the most beloved Red Sox since Mike Greenwell was on the 2003 steroid list. I have to agree with Ozzie Guillen, enough with the delayed list. Get the entire list out asap so we don't have to hear anymore and we can move on. Every month there comes a name that gives the game another pop in the eye. This was a sad story that came up yesterday, but I should know by now that I shouldn't be too surprised by anyone that comes up on the list. Another bad day for baseball!

3 comments:

Pitbull said...

I am so sick of this nonsense. Lets move on. At this point who cares?

Anonymous said...

I just assume EVERYONE was using unless proven otherwise, just much easier that way.
-Mif

Anonymous said...

he only had flinstone vitamins to help him juice the curse lol