Monday, July 13, 2009

My Ultimate AL All-Star Team

Yesterday and today I am posting my ultimate all-star team of my generation. This team consists of a 25-man roster, 9 starters with a DH, 8 bench players, 8 pitchers two of them relievers, and at least 2 left-handed pitchers on the roster (something that is very difficult to do). My subs are the best positional players that I will need for the game as back ups. The roster is absolutely loaded and took me some time deciding the starters and who my subs were. So I am sure that these rosters I put up won't go without controversy, hell I even had to go back and forth on a ton of players. Today is the AL team, I thought that the NL was difficult to do, this team was a nightmare. Enjoy!

My AL All-Star Team


Starting Line up

Rickey Henderson LF

Don Mattingly 1B

Ken Griffey Jr. CF

Bo Jackson DH

George Brett 3B

Cal Ripken Jr. SS

Ivan Rodriguez C

Roberto Alomar 2B

Ichiro Suzuki RF


Roger Clemens SP


Subs

Kirby Puckett OF

Derek Jeter SS

Terry Steinbach C

Frank Thomas 1B

Wade Boggs 3B

Lou Whittaker 2B

Jim Rice OF

Dave Winfield OF


Bullpen

Frank Viola

Bret Saberhagen

Pedro Martinez

Jack Morris

Jimmy Key

Dennis Eckersley

Mariano Rivera

No comments: