Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Ultimate NL All-Star Team

Today and tomorrow I will be posting my ultimate all-star team of my generation. This team consists of a 25-man roster, 9 starters with a DH, 8 bench players, 8 pitchers two of them relievers, and at least 2 left-handed pitchers on the roster (something that is very difficult to do). My subs are the best positional players that I will need for the game as back ups. The roster is absolutely loaded and took me some time deciding the starters and who my subs were. So I am sure that these rosters I put up won't go without controversy, hell I even had to go back and forth on a ton of players. The AL will come tomorrow, hope you enjoy and comments are always welcome!



My NL All-Star Team



Starting Line up

Tim Raines CF

Tony Gwynn RF

Barry Bonds LF

Mike Schmidt 3B

Dale Murphy DH

Will Clark 1B

Gary Carter C

Ryne Sandberg 2B

Ozzie Smith SS



Nolan Ryan SP



Subs

Andre Dawson OF

Albert Pujols 1B

Mike Piazza C

Barry Larkin SS

Steve Sax 2B

Andres Galarraga OF

Chipper Jones 3B

Darryl Strawberry OF



Bullpen

Dwight Gooden

John Tudor

Greg Maddux

Randy Johnson

Orel Hershiser

Trevor Hoffman

Lee Smith

No comments: