Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pic(s) of the Week

My father and mother brought my brother and I all of our baseball, basketball, football, and yes even hockey cards to us down here. We have been going through them just looking at all of the once studs that we hoped would make us millions by having their rookie card. But, Brien Taylor, Kevin Maas, Phil Plantier, and others never made it for us, so thanks guys....alot! But, I did come across a couple of rookie cards that are bound to be worth something.



Future girls softball coach


Future singer for 98 degrees and ex hubby for Jessica Simpson


Future basketball star for Sweet Sixteen bound Creighton U

Future Japanese homerun king

4 comments:

Shorty said...

Adam's pic is priceless...

Anonymous said...

I love these pics. Was that Sadahara Oh, Japans most prominent HR king in the last picture. I wish I could show you mine, I looked like I had a black eye and my uniform was too big.

Anonymous said...

den & tim, did you get the box that i was going through...the one with (i think frank robinson) that was worth around $80 to $150? M

Anonymous said...

Couple Comments:

Scott- Are those the Blue-Blockers?

Deez- Tuck in your shirt son!!

Me- My hair looks great.

Adam- I don't think I've seen Adam make another face other than that classic cheese.