Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Deez' Big Board


Who needs Todd McShay and the great Mel Kiper when you have all you need to know right here at The Nutz. After reading up on the NFL Draft the past couple of days I am starting to get it all figured out. My mock draft won't be appearing until sometime next week, but today I will be giving you my big board of the top 25 players in this year's draft.


1. Chris Long DE Virginia

2. Jake Long OT Michigan

3. Darren McFadden RB Arkansas

4. Glenn Dorsey DT LSU

5. Matt Ryan QB Boston College

6. Vernon Gholston DE Ohio State

7. Sedrick Ellis DT USC

8. Keith Rivers OLB USC

9. Ryan Clady OT Boise State

10. Dominque Rodgers-Cromartie CB Tenn State

11. Leodis McKelvin CB Troy State

12. Rashard Mendenhall RB Illinois

13. Derrick Harvey DE Florida

14. Malcolm Kelly WR Oklahoma

15. Jeff Otah OT Pittsburgh

16. Chris Williams OT Vanderbilt

17. Devin Thomas WR Michigan State

18. Mike Jenkins CB South Florida

19. Jerod Mayo OLB Tennessee

20. Branden Albert OG Virginia

21. Phillip Merling DE Clemson

22. Dan Connor OLB Penn State

23. Aqib Talib CB Kansas

24. Limas Sweed WR Texas

25. DeSean Jackson WR California

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. This is a good board but I got my sleeper for the Eagles. It's Hardy from Indiana. I know I will be dreading this and hear from all my friends after the draft. I can almost hear the taunts from several years coming back to haunt me..........Stevie.

deez said...

thanks buddy! it is very possible that j. hardy could be a sweet late second round pick or early third. cuz for some reason i think that the wide receivers will fall in this year's draft.

Anonymous said...

He definately could but if he drops into the 3rd it will be a steal. Eagles also need to look LB, say Connor from Penn St.