Tuesday, May 20, 2008

NBA Lottery


I do not remember the last time that I missed the Draft Lottery. Some say that this is a bad way to determine draft order, others like myself are in favor. I realize that a team can turn around their franchise with one player, but this way is more fun for the fans and can keep teams from dumping at the end of the regular season. This is all that I will blog about on the draft because...I played the mock NBA Lottery on the leader in sports, ESPN's NBA home page and it came up crazy and I wish I was lying when I say that I did this multiple times so I could get what I wanted for the draft order. But I didn't, so sorry Knicks fans this is actually what happened when I was in the lottery room today. Unreal how this came out! Tonight I will be routing hard for either the Bulls, Blazers, or Sonics to hit it big. Go to the NBA page on ESPN and go to the Mock Lottery and see what happens for you. Here's the order along with the player I think will be drafted and the chances of winning the #1 pick. LETS GO BABY BULLS!


1. Seattle Supersonics - Derrick Rose 19.9%

2. Miami Heat - Michael Beasley 25%

3. Chicago Bulls - Kevin Love 1.7%

4. Minnesota Timberwolves - Jerryd Bayless 13.8%

5. Memphis Grizzlies - O.J. Mayo 13.7%

6. New York Knicks - Eric Gordon 7.6%

7. LA Clippers - D.J. Augustin 7.5%

8. Milwaukee Bucks - Russell Westbrook 4.3%

9. Charlotte Bobcats - Brook Lopez 2.8%

10. New Jersey Nets - Anthony Randolph 1.1%

11. Indiana Pacers - Kosta Koufos 0.8%

12. Sacramento Kings - DeAndre Jordan 0.7%

13. Portland TrailBlazers - Danilo Gallinari 0.6%

14. Golden State Warriors - Darrell Arthur 0.5%

No comments: