Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'm sorry Deez.....this is the last message from the Toe...at least until the summer.


You may not have a blog when you come back from Vegas.

Just a couple things I would like to leave as I part from the nutz.

I love Red Box (save the Michael Scott remark). I mean, a dollar for a new release rental and you don't have to buy a McFlurry, awesome. Finally, I got to see two Oscar nominated films, Atonement and Juno. As far as Atonement goes, I thought it was a good movie. Picture of the Year---I think not. And I guess depressing was 'in' for 2007 because this movie, 'There Will Be Blood' and 'No Country for Old Men' were good and intense, but all pretty depressing. Don't get me wrong Atonement was a good movie and I think I prefer it over the other two just because it didn't waste over 2 and a half hours to give you a depressing and confusing ending. As far a Juno goes, how didn't Ellen Page win an Oscar. I thought she was spectacular and this movie is up there for Best Film of the Year for me. Again, I'm 5 months late in announcing this and you may not want to take my advice because I prefer watching a movie like Beerfest over anything, but you definitely have to see this Movie.

Alright, I think thats enough. For now. Actually, I have to go check my fantasy baseball squad. I really need a complete game. Good thing I have John Smol...I mean Barry Zi.....,,,forget about it....At least I have Micah Owings playing utility.

Take over Marty, I'm....in.....the....bag.

1 comment:

Chillwill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.