Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm so confused..........



Well, since Deez is away I figured I'd try to pick up the slack. And since I have nothing to talk about. I'm gonna talk about what concerns and confuses me.

1. I'm gonna start with the most recent. 'Mr. Nice Guy/Quiet Guy" Marvin Harrison is questioned in a shooting. But, it's sad to say as soon as I saw the head lines I actually thought when they said 'Harrison involved in shooting', My first thought was this guy played for the Bengals.

2. Let me get this straight Harrison has a 'Sports Club' and a 'Car Wash'. Who are you?!

3. Let's switch gears, literally. Earlier this year the Sox were playing the Yankees, two outs in the ninth, and the Red Sox where up one. Then FOX cut to the start of a NASCAR race. At that moment I knew I was officially in the South.

3. To TV. I don't think at the end of this season of LOST there are going to be any more extras of the Oceanic flight alive. Did I miss something or did 3 walk out of a house and get shot after Sawyer was yelling for people to get inside? How many survivors were there?

4. Are Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey the music equivalent to Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore?

5. Can we stop the split-faced NBA commercials?! Although, I figured out next year's scariest Halloween mask Half McGrady Half Boozer. Not for children's eyes. Even scarier I made my own commercial with Sebastian Janikowski.



Alright, thats enough......If your interested I heard there's a party at the Perrilloux and Howard residence, directions can be found on the web.

1 comment:

Chillwill said...

Hey. That Baseball/Nascar comment.

No they switched over in the north too.