Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Please just go away!


It irks me to even write about this but has been on my mind since I seen the report on ESPN's PTI. I hate this mans face so much I put it as little as possible.

PTI is probably my favorite show that ESPN airs besides some Baseball Tonight. And there lead story today was again Pacman Jones. I don't know about all of you but I am sick of some Pacman. I won't even play the video game again! With all the great things going on today in sports and I am going to be a bit biased but this years College World Series has been one of the best ever. Lots of MLB drama going on. I would even settle for some Kobe and Kevin Garnett rumor mills. Why do we continue to talk about the creeps and wanna-be thugs that are suppose to be role models to our youth. Yet, we give them top stories and 5 to 10 minutes talking about what a jerk this guys is. I get it! Let's talk about the great kids from UC Irvine. Let's talk about the highs of sports instead of the lows. This is why I watch the games, for the example that is set. Please, Roger Goddell, he's not worth your time or mine. Not worth the money that he is making. And not worthy to be an NFL player that is playing in your great league. Keep him out! Wanna a feel good story, read Rick Reilly's column in Sports Illustrated last week. Those are examples of a real humane professional person!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as Pacman goes, i heard a great piece on the radio. All these guys who have these ridiculous nicknames and nobody just stops calling them pacman and start calling them ADAM. His name is adam, and maybe if more times he was referred to as that more often in his life, he wouldn't create this assinine persona. It becomes a cover for your own life, just ask Neion Deion about the trials and tribulations of having a so-called double life. One group of your peers wants you to act one way, wants you to act hard and tough and go nuts when your out,at strip clubs, making it rain. And then when your in regular society it's hard to differentiate between the two. And i think it just goes to the root of the problem of people not adjusting to coming from poverty to immense wealth. I'ts just a shame and i wish the media wouldn't cover it over and over again. Z

deez said...

nice z...what radio show was it?

Anonymous said...

I'm so sick of this guy. Go join the fucking Crypts and spray paint some buildings and sell drugs. Maybe "Adam" Jones and Stephen Jackson and Ron Artest could go rob a liquor store or steal a car and do some random acts of ignorance. I think they should send them back to where they came from. Or better yet, maybe these coaches and owners will have some moral high ground and just say "nope, not gonna take a chance on a guy with questionable character." Maybe then they'll get the picture. Just ask Lawrence Phillips what he's been up to lately.- Pitbull