Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Fathers Day, Dad!











My Dad, the greatest father a son could ask for. My father has worked his, pardon my french, ass off his whole life to make the best for his family with very little in return. The man who put the bat in my hand. Who put up the 9 foot basketball hoop up in the backyard and added a cemented patio for a little court. The man who coached me in soccer and baseball for years. The man who gave it to me when I messed up and patted me on the butt when I succeeded. The man who if I asked for extra batting practice after his practice with his high school team, even though he already worked a 10 hour day on top of that, would do it for me. You are my inspiration and my hero. To the man that has always been there for me in good times and bad, thank you pops for being such a great dad. Love you!



Your oldest son,

Dennis Jr.