Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I'm back in the Sunshine State

It's good to be back, but what a weekend I had with my friends. Although, I didn't get to see everyone that I wanted to, I am very glad that I made the three day trip. My liver and kidneys could really use the rest and terms like..."happy hands" and "DL" and "best man" makes me want to come back for more fun and I can't wait til July gets here. At first I started to blame every one's favorite pig for my hang-overs each day that I was in the CT. But, by Sunday morning, I think that it was my own fault. I knew what I was getting myself into, just wasn't ready for it. I finally got to see The Sopranos on Tuesday night when I got back and I gotta say, if the season is going to end why not this way! The writers, as my trusty lead man Shorty(badchoicemilk.blogspot.com) has already wrote, have done a phenomenal job this season with so many of us willing to criticize every plot that they made. And I haven't had to do that once. Its hard for me to write that The Sopranos is going to be over for good after next week. Sunday night baseball better have some good games these next months, because this guy's needs something to interest my ass. Baseball opinions, golf, college world series, and since I don't go to the cinemas dvd rental are on the list of things to come. Thanks to all my boys for the great weekend and for coming to the stag, it means a lot! See y'all soon and would enjoy your comments as always.

No comments: