Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday's Sports Quiz

Since Mr. Smith is going to constantly use the Internet to find his answers I am going to make it harder for all of you. Well not exactly. Today's questions have everything to do with dimensions. I think that it is pretty easy, but we will see. I won't give any clues at all. Good Luck class!

1) In the world of sports what is 4.25 inches in diameter?

2) In the world of sports what is 60' 6''?

3) In the world of sports what does 15 ft represent?

4) In the world of sports what is 18' 6'' wide?

5) In the world of sports what is 6ft x 4ft?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Golf hole?
2. mound to homeplate
3. a foul shot
4. Field goal posts(uprights)....I believe high school is 6 feet wider, and Arena was half Nfl and college.
5. I'm guessing you used 5 different sports...so I'll say the penalty box in hockey.

Shorty said...

just saw this now...wow Deez, gotta admit that this is a tougher one, although i resent the fact that u think i had to use Google for the previous one...Questions 2 & 3 were pretty easy I thought...one was a bit tougher, but I would have gotten it...#4 I never would have gotten without looking it up, but I would expect someone who is nicknamed 'The Toe' to get it and finally #5 is the only one I disagree with Timmy on...I could be wrong but I think it might be the hockey goal as opposed to the penalty box...not positive though...keep it up Dez...i'll try and put another one together for my site today or tommorrow