Monday, June 1, 2009

Lebron's a Spoiled Little Kid


During my drive back home from Orlando, all I heard on talk radio was Lebron James' actions after losing Game 6 to the Magic Saturday night. All of his life he has spoiled himself because of the great talent that was given to him. And it all came out after losing Saturday night. Lebron is under a huge microscope and I get that. He's only 24 years old and has just finished his 6th NBA season, it's time to act like a professional Lebron. He says that he is a winner and a huge competitor. Ok, thanks Lebron. I think that mostly every professional athlete is a huge competitor, maybe they haven't won as much as you, but they go out every night and try their best to win. I am sure that he had no problem facing his losing opponents in the first two rounds after defeating them this playoffs. I don't agree with how Dwight Howard acts all the time, but he should have been given a proper hand shake from his Olympic teammate, Lebron, for a job well done and good luck. I was sent a text message earlier this week from Shorty that said, "Lebron is not Michael Jordan...Jordan never missed a clutch free throw in his life.". Referring to Lebron's missed free throw with a minute left in game 4. I have always been so sick of the Lebron/Michael comparisons since James hit the big stage. And he has proved my point that he will not ever be the next Jordan. Jordan would have took the loss like a man, even though he would hate it, and give his post game hand shakes and face the media in the post game conference...always! Lebron acted just as bad as when Chicago finally solved the Detroit Pistons and we saw Isaiah Thomas and company leave the court with 11 seconds before being defeated by the Bulls. Like I said I know Lebron is only 24, but he is a professional and it's high time to grow up. Are we really suppose to think that an email to Howard yesterday solved everything? The big picture is, is that Lebron has just been a spoiled athlete his entire life. He's nothing less than just a big sore loser. Am I really suppose to believe that he is going to stay in Cleveland after acting the way he did the other night. Lebron is going to try to get his own way, just like a kid at the candy store begging his mother for a Reese Cup and whining until he receives his piece of candy. You lost Lebron...grow up!

No comments: