Wednesday, June 10, 2009

20 More Days

This just in to The Nutz, I will be closing on my new home in 20 days. That's right boys and girls your boy Deez will be a home owner at the end of the month. I wanted to post it on here before I start making some calls. It's a foreclosed 3 bedroom/2 full bathroom house filled entirely with tile flooring. Not kiddin, the whole house has tile including my huge back porch. It's a smaller home, but really how much does a guy like me need. The home inspection went very well on Friday and I am happy with the report I got on Monday. So I decided let's do it! The wait is finally over and now I can honestly say that I will be broke forever now. The anticipation is driving me insane because there is just so much to do to my new house. Painting and a lot of landscaping features are first on my list. So start getting your bags packed to my peeps up north because a new party house will need some CT love real soon. Here's a few pics of the place:





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you may need to install a handicapped accessible entrance for the girls you been bringin' home lately!!! And maybe some padded walls in your bedroom for when you're wrestling a linebacker at 3 a.m.
P.S. Thank you "Paul" for the story.
Congrats buddy,
-Mif

Anonymous said...

congrats deez.
melissa already said our first vacation after our honeymoon is going down to flordia to stay with you
adam

Anonymous said...

you know me. i'm in there like swimwear
pablo

deez said...

thanks fellas! and yes mif it will be linebacker ready before i move in.

Heavy said...

Congrats Buddy!!!

Anonymous said...

I know a good sand guy....DON'T BLOW THIS FOR US!!!