Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SHHHHHHH!


Funny how some of my buddies only call me or write me messages when my team(s) are failing just so that they feel better about themselves. It is also funny how in return, I do nothing but take it. But, after Saturday night the silence from the peanut gallery has grown for another week as the Wolverines of Michigan have won their sixth straight game and are now 4-0 in the Big Ten tied for first place with rival Ohio State. Michigan's victory though I admit looked very ugly won the game despite 3 turnovers and playing without their Heisman Trophy candidate, running back Mike Hart. I also admit when I turned the game on and saw Hart on the sidelines I thought that they were doomed. The play of the offensive line and of sure to be 1st round pick wide receiver Mario Manningham the Wolverines looked to be the team that they were suppose to be before week 1. With the Minnesota Gophers on tap this weekend the team looks to keep hold of the Big Ten title race before the big game verses the Buckeyes. So I am hoping for some more silence until that day comes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dezmond,
Let's be serious for minute. Michigan is supposed to win the games they're winning now. We break your stones when they lose to teams they have no business losing to, App. State! The Oregon loss was only bad because of the final score and how bad they looked that game, not because they lost to an underrated Oregon team. If Lloyd Carr wins a bowl game, then I'll give U of M props, until then just do what Chris Rock says and "Do what you're supposed to do. I ain't never been to jail."
-Mif

deez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deez said...

i understand y'll breakin my stones i am fine with that. but to say that they are now suppose to be winning these games to me is crazy mif. so they were suppose to beat then #10 penn state without chad henne. and i think that the pollers are hatin on the big ten cuz illinois is a better team than what people think. i get what your sayin but after the first two losses who really saw them come back to life, not this kid. thanks for the comment mif, i still got love for ya. oh yeah how bout those fish!!!