Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Come on Over Jim


In the mood to catch up on some writing today, and so I wanted to let everyone know that I am on the Jim Harbaugh bandwagon, and want to welcome him back to Michigan next season with open arms. Harbaugh has started his young coaching career with a bang, especially after the Stanford Cardinals had a tough '06 with a 1-11 season in a good Pac-10 Conference. Stanford in their first five games has already played four teams that were ranked in the top 23. With its record now at 2-3 looks to get another win this week against TCU. Even with the Michigan Wolverines having won their last four games and are currently undefeated in the conference going into a home game against Purdue this weekend, I am still calling for a coaching change in Ann Arbor next season. I'll take Jim, who once held some passing records at Michigan though I never really cared for his performances. But, my number one guy to get the job is another alum, Les Miles, who currently is coaching the number 1 team in the country in LSU, after a great comeback victory against Florida last weekend. Miles was an assistant under Bo Schembeckler back in 1980 to 1982, and came back to the Wolverines to assistant coach for eight seasons in 1987. So Les, if LSU isn't for you I am offering you the opportunity to come back as well. Good riddens Lloyd!

No comments: