Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Come on Down!!!"




For the first time I watched the Price is Right without Bob Barker as the host of the show, and I was highly entertained. Drew Carey to my surprise was excellent! Being a working man the only time I got to see the show was when I was sick, but now that I have days off on Mondays and Tuesdays I get my two days of the game show. I have been a fan of the show since I was a kid, but I can't say that I am a fanatic of the show like some of the idiots that get to go up on stage. While I was watching today, Carey was hysterical! He would start laughing when the people would go crazy when they got the bid right to go up on stage. He would also be routing hard for them to win, it was great to watch. We as a public got so use to the way Barker did the show, that it was almost like watching an old robot do his same routine over and over. Carey brings a lot of fun and energy to a show that is without their legendary host. I wish Carey the best and will continue to watch America's favorite game show!

No comments: