Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Well, the Time Has Finally Come!


I am going to watch a NHL Hockey game tonight.


Like, actually watch it. Like, in about 10 minutes the game is going to start and I am going to watch a hockey game on television. Am I wrong?


I am still confused about the rules in hockey, but I have found myself this week wondering, "Who won the Pittsburgh/Washington game?". And now, tonight, is game 7! I don't think I could have picked a better day to watch a hockey game again. Two of the best players in the game are facing each other in a win and advance game. Alex Ovechkin of the Washington Captials and Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins are arguably the best in the game. If there is ever a time for the NHL to get that "casual fan", tonight is the night. And I am going to admit to all of my readers (about 4), that I am going to watch an NHL Hockey game tonight. The game is about to start so I am going to search for a pic to post with the blog and sit my ass down with a bottle of wine and watch some ice hockey!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

deez dont worry, melissa is a hockey fan and when she trys to explain iceing i still have no clue. you should watch the bruins vs the whalers sorry the cains tonight, i will be at the game

adamant

Anonymous said...

PLAYER TO WATCH TONIGHT

ZDENO CHARA Phonetic: CHA-rah, zah-DAY-noh
Position: Defenseman
Shoots: Left
Height: 6' 9"
Weight: 255

IF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN HIM BEFORE HE LOOKS LIKE A TIGHT END. IF BOSTON WANTS TO WIN THIS GAME HE HAS TO BE ON TOP OF HIS GAME.

Anonymous said...

I couldnt watch it, cuz I dont get vs. THANK GOD

Anonymous said...

ITS ON NESN