Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday's Sports Quiz


I have been getting great sports questions from my buddy Jeremy lately that baffles me. Especially when I don't know the answer. I can't ask him anything about MLB baseball because he knows the answer right away. Blows my mind! Today let's see how my readers can do. You might have to check these on the Internet but at least try to answer them on your own. Winner gets a free tour of my new home whenever that happens. Good Luck!



1) Who are the only players with 10+ NBA Championships?


2) What pick was Tim Lincecum in the 2006 MLB Draft?


3) Out of his 99 rushing touchdowns, how many touchdowns over 50 yards did Barry Sanders have in his career?


4) Out of the 12 players on the 1992 Dream Team roster, how many never won a NBA Championship?


5) Which team has the most losses in Mens NCAA Basketball Tournament history?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without researching or googling I swear 1) and 2) I heard this weekend, but forgot.

1) I know one is bill russell, the second is some guy I wasn't familar with James or John something I think.

2)Lincecum was late cuz of his size, 13th I think...

3)This is a guess.. 30. According to Tecmo Rodney Peete had a lot of Touchdowns inside the 10 on the bootleg.

4)I'm gonna say 4. Malone, Stockton, Barkley, Mullins. I'm not 100% on laettner cuz he's jumped around I think he has one or KJ

5)Kansas...educated guess

Anonymous said...

I was fairly close with the first one and the second. Not complete right though. Barry not so close. I think I multiplied wrong. I forgot a couple Dream Team players I think.

Pitbull said...

1. The most recognized Celtics player is Russell. Maybe Hondo, Cousy

2.Lincecum I would think was drafted late do to his size. Although he does throw the shit out of the ball and uses every bit of his body to hurl. I would think that organizations were scared away, I would think even later than what the Toe said, try 15th round.

3. Sanders rushing TD's over 50yds- 50

4. Malone, Stockton, Barkley, Laettner, Mullin

5. Kentucky