Sunday, May 10, 2009

TPC hourly posts.......(yeah, I'm bored)

3:00....

It seemed like the players out on the course were playing well prior to NBC turning on the cameras. The wind is starting to pick up, but come on!!! It's been an ugly first hour. Ben Crane looks strong except for that missed birdie at 3. Woods and Cejka are playing the worst golf I've seen since my outing last week. If they keep it up it will be Crane or Poulter or maybe Stenson in the end. Another (cough, cough) great weekend for Mickelson. Way to go Phil!!

4:23....

Sorry, caught alittle Golf nap. Henrik Stenson now leads...Cejka is going to be an Amateur after this round. Tiger isn't much better. I'm rooting for Woody Austin right now who barely made the cut.

5:06....

The Americans are falling. It looks like Stenson has the poise to win after the birdie on 13. Shane Battier has more 3's right now than Tiger has fairways hit. With 7 holes left its going to take a miracle for Tiger to take this. Neighbor Jim Furyk finished strong at 6 under. I don't think that is enough though. Cejka is starting to turn it around on the back 9. Maybe I can write about John Mallinger next hour.

6:08....
Henrik stays dry he'll win it. I think if Tiger didn't fall out of the gate, Stenson wouldn't be so comfortable right now. I'm not a big fan of Kevin Na. Every miss hit is not his fault "I can't believe it went that far", "I can't believe it broke that much"....Kevin, you put in a great weekend, but your not that good. He's about as annoying as these little black bugs mating everywhere!

6:23....

Sweden prevails.

1 comment:

deez said...

the f'n swedish chef! you are unbelieveable! i really needed this in my life today. good shit tim!