Friday, March 13, 2009

WOW!


I was extremely sick yesterday. Like I didn't get off my bed. So to make matters worse, the first two games I watched were the Miami/Va Tech and Michigan/Iowa games, saw the second half of the Nova game which I guess was a smart move on my part so at least that was good. Then I slept through the entire Penn State game, which tends to happen. I watched Pitt and Oklahoma lose. Then came this game. At the mid-way point of the 1st half I was struggling. Started getting the chills and decided enough was enough. Went to sleep at half time. Awoke from a really screwed up dream with 5 minutes left in regulation. Couldn't go back to sleep. Finally in the 3rd overtime when it looked like UCONN was in control and Syracuse's exhaustion was passed to me. I had enough. Decided to go to work this morning and saw that it went 3 more overtimes. Too bad Husky nation, I hope that all of you that have to work this morning didn't stay up for the entire game. God your day is going to suck today. Well, at least it's nice out...wait that's here! Haha

No comments: