Friday, March 6, 2009

Random Thoughts Today


Have you ever heard of the question...What can you live without more? Your television, your cell phone or your computer, which would it be. Well, I can tell you after 5 days without computer access that I CANNOT live without a computer these days. I figure that I would take a couple of days off last week because of the arrival of my parents last weekend. Little did I know that my mother (who I love right now), told me to cancel my computer subscriber for one of theirs that would save me money. OK MOM! 4 days later my Internet access was restored. I was going crazy. Been receiving text messages making sure that I am ok. And going into my room on numerous occasions to use the computer, then throw my hands in the air. Good thing that my brother stepped it up on my behalf huh! He sucks. Let's get right into some random thoughts I have a ton on my mind.


How bout my Nittany Lions?! They played awful last night, just awful and I gave them no chance to come back and win the game with 3 minutes left so I went to sleep, something that I haven't had much of either lately. GOOD MORNING! Penn State basically clinched their ticket into the dance last night, an accomplishment that hasn't happened since they went to the Sweet Sixteen back in 2001. They are in desperate need of some rebounding help, but hey 20+ wins without it, who am I! Been a great time to be a student at Penn State, just wish that I was taking a class this semester. Thank you front office!


How bout my Redskins?! They better not get TO. The addition of Albert Haynesworth was H U G E ! Finally some off season money well spent, especially since the guy is a 27-year-old. The DeAngelo Hall signing in my opinion was very important. The Redskins haven't had much from their overrated d-backs the last couple of seasons. And Hall was very productive for them at the end of last season, making plays like D-Hall of old. What was nice was they didn't spend a lot on him and growing up Hall was a huge 'skins fan so hopefully he will shape up his act and finally want to win. Overall it was a great week to be a Redskin fan, but it could turn very sour if a certain wide receiver is signed this week.


Work sucks, I have sun burn and I haven't even made a trip to Bike Week yet.


I am thoroughly impressed with George Karl's sitting of Carmello Anthony this week. Obviously it worked because Melo played his ass off last night...and he only shot three three-pointers.


Did I mention that my parents are here?


I love the World Baseball Classic! I have to be in work at 7 in the morning and usually will get up at 5:45 for the day. Not during the classic. I have found myself turning on ESPN2 at 5 o'clock, just in time for the 2nd inning. Love international ball, and you should too!


By the way, why was Alex Rodriguez going to play for the Dominican Republic? A-rod, didn't you play for USA in 2006? You know what, you were born in Miami, make USA money, a lot of it by the way and you want to play for the Dominican? Go there and stay there you bum!


I am such an addict! I haven't stopped on the computer since I got it back. 60 unread messages need to be tended to. More blogs will be coming you can....."WRITE IT DOWN, TAKE A PICTURE, I DON'T GIVE A .....!"

No comments: