Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Fantasy Time!

Every year for the past 10 years during the 1st week of March I start scrounging the numbers in Fantasy Baseball. I get Nutz! I take pride in being the best at drafting my squad for the baseball season. This year is no different, only I am in three different leagues now. An all AL league, a Rotisserie league with 2 keepers every year, and of course the league I have been a part of for a long time, the Meriden Fantasy Baseball League a 3-keeper league. Since creating The Nutz, I have helped my opponents by giving them either sleeper picks or the leagues best. I love to change things up but I am going to stick to my roots and give you my studs/duds/and sleepers for the fantasy baseball season. Enjoy!

NL Catcher AL
Brian McCann STUD Joe Mauer
Jesus Flores DUD Kenji Johjima
Chris Snyder SLEEPER Jeff Clement
NL 1st Base AL
Albert Pujols STUD Mark Teixeira
Casey Kotchman DUD Paul Konerko
Nick Johnson SLEEPER Billy Butler
NL 2nd Base AL
Chase Utley STUD Dustin Pedroia
Kelly Johnson DUD Aaron Hill
Jeff Baker SLEEPER Gordon Beckham
NL 3rd Base AL
David Wright STUD Evan Longoria
Troy Glaus DUD Mike Lowell
Ryan Zimmerman SLEEPER Adrian Beltre
NL Shortstop AL
Hanley Ramirez STUD Derek Jeter
Edgar Renteria DUD Julio Lugo
Cristian Guzman SLEEPER Jason Bartlett
NL Outfielders AL
Ryan Braun STUD Grady Sizemore
Carlos Beltran STUD Josh Hamilton
Carlos Lee STUD Jacoby Ellsbury
Raul Ibanez DUD CarlosGomez
Juan Pierre DUD Johnny Damon
Ryan Church DUD Coco Crisp
Cameron Maybin SLEEPER Ryan Sweeney
Justin Upton SLEEPER David DeJesus
Lastings Milledge SLEEPER Ken Griffey Jr
NL Starting Pitchers AL
Tim Lincecum STUD CC Sabathia
Brandon Webb STUD Roy Halladay
Rich Harden DUD AJ Burnett
Brett Myers DUD Fausto Carmona
Clayton Kershaw SLEEPER David Price
John Lannan SLEEPER Aaron Heilman
NL Relief Pitchers AL
Francisco Rodriguez STUD Jonathan Papelbon
Matt Capps DUD Brian Fuentes
Matt Lindstrom SLEEPER Frank Francisco

No comments: