Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Final Four


So today is the day and for once I am going to act like an adult and go to work and miss the first games and half of the 2 o'clocks. But it is going to drive me insane! Now that I have gave you my predictions on who I think will be playing in Detroit, let's get into who will be leaving there as winners.


So to recap I have Wake Forest out of the MidWest taking on Memphis out of the West. And Pittsburgh out of the East facing North Carolina. All have great teams with future NBA players playing for them. A couple of the teams are young, a couple of them are veteran. Be that at it may, I thought that the ACC had the better quality of teams in it this season so if some of you are asking yourselves way the 2 ACC schools, that is why. If Wake and Memphis do end up at this point I think that cash will be coming my way in the pools. This is a tough match up! And I love it! Memphis and coach John Calipari like I said before will play the disrespect card throughout the tourney and this game will be no different. I like Memphis to move on with a defense that looks great on television but for the players playing against it...it can't be fun! In the other match up I have 2 #1 seeds squaring off. And I am just going to cut to the chase with this one. I picked UNC at the start of the season and I am sticking to it. Once and I said once, Ty Lawson is healthy, I really don't think that they are going to be beaten. So since I have to get ready for work and need to post something. I am making this short and saying that the Tarheels will be dancing around the streets of Detroit with a championship trophy, Final score 88-81.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Deez. It's going to be a bunch of crazy Huskiemaniacs dancing in the streets of detroit! Calhoun for President!