Monday, March 9, 2009

Early Premiere: Miss March




After a while of not getting free tickets into an early screening I finally got into Miss March which opens this weekend. Heres the story line: A young man awakens from a four-year coma to hear that his once virginal high-school sweetheart has since become a centerfold in one of the world's most famous men's magazines. He and his sex-crazed best friend decide to take a cross-country road trip in order to crash a party at the magazine's legendary mansion headquarters and win back the girl.

My Synopsis: Writers and Actors Zach Cregger and Trevor Moore burst into the movie theater with this hilarious comedy. Throw in Craig Robinson and this thing was a hit. Cregger and Moore are know for their hilarious skit TV show "The Whitest Kids U Know". I recently posted my lookouts for funniest movies of 2009 in a post and this movie would of at least cracked the top 5 of last year. Zach Cregger was incredibly and mix in the a little Raquel Alessi and you have my attention! If your looking for a good laugh go see it. This might be the sleeper of 2009. Don't even watch a Trailer--Just go!

My Grade: A-

2 comments:

deez said...

an A- really? wow

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to finally get into a free screening. Thanks for the nice review, it sounds like you really enjoyed it. I'll be sure to pass it on to the studio!