Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tough news for most


Bill Walton, Sam Bowie.....Greg Oden? God I hope not! This freak of nature has been nothing short of a supreme human being. He's funny, has respect, and #1 is not some puck ass kid who looks for a lot a attention. I really hope that he gets through this microfracture knee surgery. The same surgery that was done to Penny Hardaway, who never looked to fully recover. But, on the positive side research and technology has improved since then and other NBA players have received this type of surgery and it has been a success, one is Jason Kidd. If you haven't noticed I have his blog site on my links and I read it faithfully. The kid, like myself, is no wizard when it comes to writing, but he does get his points across. And, is not shy when it comes to letting us readers about what has been going on in his life. How cursed can the Portland Trailblazers be? This is not only going to hurt the franchise this season, be lucky to finish .400 this season, but the NBA will suffer too. I am sure that I am not the only one that was eagerly awaiting seeing him perform in the Western Conference, and I am not even a NBA fan. Well, good luck in your recovery Greg, I am positive that I am not the only one to wish you a safe and fast return for next season!

No comments: