Friday, September 14, 2007

So who is it going to be?


This weekend marks a great battle between two teams with their seasons on the line. Even though both of these storied programs are 0-2 respectively, it seems to me that this is one of the biggest games this rivalry has seen in quite some time. At 3:30 tomorrow afternoon on ABC, I will sitting my ass on the couch biting my nails in anticipation of the Michigan Wolverines defending their home turf(for the third time in a row) putting a whooping on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Both teams will be starting their quarterbacks for the future. With Notre Dame starting the highly recruited Jimmy Clausen and Michigan starting the kid that is to replace the multi-record career holder Chad Henne, in Ryan Mallet. One good thing that has been going for the Wolverines is the running game with Mike Hart. But, they have been having to shut down the running game because of having to come from behind in both games. Mike Hart early this week guaranteed a victory this weekend. Though, I like the move from your senior leader, you just added more fuel to the fire, with the spark of the flame starting from the raping they gave Notre Dame on their home turf last season. Also Mike, you don't play defense for your squad! This has been the worst piece of tackling I have ever seen from a team in a long time. The only prediction that I am going to give for this game tomorrow is that I will be watching the whole game winning or losing and that I think that this will be the college football game of the year a back and forth battle between two programs trying to get that first one. Hopefully, it'll be the maze in blue!!!

1 comment:

Shorty said...

As much as I despise the Wolverines, I love Mike Hart. How can you not respect that kid? He's a fuckin beast. That young QB looked pretty good too. Did you catch in the postgame press conference when he said he doesn't get nervous. that was funny. P.S. Buckeyes 3-0