Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Top 5 Cereals


If you didn't notice the new cereal that's out on the mark that I am doing some promotioning for, it got me thinking about my favorite cereals ever. My number one is far and away from second. But, either one of these are great form of breakfast before work or my favorite, cereal at about 8 or 9 o'clock before bedtime. Go ahead and give me a comment on yours!

1. FRUITY PEBBLES

2. CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

3. HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS

4. FROSTED FLAKES

5. COCOA PUFFS


6 comments:

Shorty said...

Cookie Crisp was so dirty but so good...also was a huge fan of Captain Crunch & Raisin Nut Bran

Anonymous said...

For a guy who loves his peanut butter, how are you not getting enough of Captain Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch in your diet?

deez said...

honestly i hadn't had it in a while so i forgot!!!

Anonymous said...

Bill's right, Peanut Butter Captain Crunch...with chocolate milk....flith flarn flith.

Anonymous said...

My list is very similar. Cocoa Puffs and Frosted Flakes are out, Golden Grahams in the 4 spot with Smacks rounding out the goodness. With this much flavor the prize is irrelevant.

Anonymous said...

You also forgot Luck Charms, So Good!!!!