Thursday, September 20, 2007

Go Sox!!!!


What the hell is going on? I'll tell you, the Yankees are playing the way that they were suppose to be playing 5 months ago. The Red Sox still are in first and will make the playoffs this season and are doing all of this without the help of Manny Ramirez and the poor pitching of the bullpen. The Yankees offense is incredible and even though months ago i wrote that they were finished, done. Their offense has hit they way that they were suppose to hit, but I really wasn't expecting the starting pitching to do the job that they have been. Everyone was doubting their bullpen, for why? So they got rid of Scott Proctor, they still has some roll players that were doing the job, and the best closer in Major League history. I am still sticking to my predictions and keeping the Sox in the World Series, because as a true baseball guy I am not a believer in the notion that offense will win you a championship. The Yankees will, and I repeat, will have a tough time in a five game series. But, who am I! If they can score 10 runs in each game, which they are certainly capable of, who says that they can't win it all! What worries me about the Sox is that they have had nothing to play for for 5 months and now we are getting down and dirty and they are nowhere to be found. And, I know that when Manny comes back it'll be different. But, it could be different when Roger Clemens starts pitching they way that Yankee fans want him too as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you had this post up before I wrote mine.
thetoe