Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Day That I'll Never Forget




Today marks a day that will live with us until we die. You not only remember what the aftermath of this tragic day, but where you were, who you were with, and what you doing that day. There will never be a time when I see the numbers 9-11 that I can forget the lives that were taken and the lives that were changed. How can I? It's been 6 years and we as a country can still feel the affects. My fondest memory where we told those cowards that "We will not be afraid", "We are going to stay alive", and "We will not forgive or forget" when George Bush went to the mound at Yankee Stadium to throw the first pitch of Game 3 of the World Series. Goosebumps went through my entire body, as Bush stands there by his lonesome, with no security around and throws a perfect strike. So to the people who lost their lives that day, you'll never be forgotten!

No comments: