Monday, January 12, 2009

What in the Heck...

happened to Kelly McGillis. I wish that I could take credit for this blog but I can't. My cousin, Mr. Aresco sent me a website of a photo of this woman who, I gotta admit, "turned me on" so to speak during my "curious" years. She really came on the scene in 1985 with a Golden Globe nomination for Witness, then of course Top Gun in 1986, and The Accused in 1988. Other than that she has really disappeared, until today. She was so sexy in Top Gun it is hard to imagine what happened to her. Aging is a terrible thing to mess with. She is now 51 years old and far from the woman that fell hard for Tom Cruise in 1986. If my readers are big fans of McGillis I suggest you not look any further down the page. My God!





2 comments:

Shorty said...

Smokin!!!

Pitbull said...

I'd still do her even with that wandering eye thing she's got goin on now.