Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hottest Women in Deal or No Deal

This week since I am back on the blog after a long vacation in the dirty den, I am going to take a break from the hottest women in sports and change it up a notch over the next few weeks I will have a miniature tournament on the hottest woman on Deal or No Deal. Every week I will post two women and all you have to do is vote on the right side of my blog. Don't forget to vote!!!

CLAUDIA JORDAN - Claudia, holds the #1 case. She was a Miss Teen Rhode Island and later won Miss Rhode Island and competed in the Miss USA pageant, and finished in the top ten.





LINDSAY CLUBINE - Holds case #26. Lindsey is a model from a small town in Missouri. She is always one of the first people to go on the show, but was one of People Magazines 100 Most Beautiful People this past year.

No comments: