Tuesday, November 25, 2008

American Music Awards

Here at The Nutz we don't take too much time with the music industry. I don't want to pretend that I know a ton, even though I have a enjoyment of all different types of music. The 2008 American Music Awards was Sunday night, and I have to say they had the best performances of all the artists that I was really took in by. From Ne-Yo's remixes of "Independent Woman" to "Closer" that brought the audience to their feet, to Beyonce's amazing dancing ability (God I love her) that showed off her unbelievable body, to the talented Alicia Keys, to Mariah Carey's extreme voice live (she is still amazing to look at), and Coldplay and Kanye's powerful songs on stage. It truly was an incredible night of performances all over the board. In case you missed it, here's a look at some of them:








No comments: