Thursday, November 29, 2007

Too much going on


I can never remember this much going on in the world of sports for the last week of November. I will be doing some extensive writing this weekend about my trip back to Meriden and what the hell is going on in college football. But some thoughts first...Bobby Knight has gone crazy again! For those of you that hasn't seen the video I will post it as soon as I find it...hysterical! Les Miles is being allow to talk to Michigan about coaching their next season. Look, let's get one thing straight, I realize that Miles has never won anything yet as coach of LSU, but I really feel that he is the best man and the best available guy to get the job. Still no leads in the Sean Taylor homicide. I can't stress this enough, all the scumbags that live in the dirty south of Florida should just get sent to an island and let them kill each other there. Taylor's death is really bothering me and to have no leads in the case is making it worse. Big game tonight with two 10-1 teams in the NFC. This game has so much importance tonight because I truly believe that the loser of this game will have to play the winner in the playoffs away and being a road team and win at Dallas or Green Bay is tough. Johan Santana is on the trading block for some reason. I realize that Minnesota will probably never be able to give him what he wants but this is crazy to me, at least the northeast is having some fun with it as the Yankees and Red Sox give offers to the Twins. Bat tossing Delmon Young is going to the Twins to replace Torri Hunter. Just when I thought that Hunter was the face of the franchise...BAM I was hit! Tom Osbourne the former head coach of the national champs, Nebraska, is on the road as interim coach and is doing the recruiting for the school. Hey Tom, do you really think that these young kids are going to think that your somebody other than Orville Redenbacher. And finally, this just in...I will be appearing on the sidelines for the Meriden Raiders next week in their national championship tournament as the coach that just shouts..."That's how you hit!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deez, they did put all of the Florida scumbags on an island, it's called Cuba! For some reason, they just let them back in the damn country.
-Mif
P.S. See ya in a couple of days Coach Deez