Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Next One


I haven't seen a running back this explosive in my lifetime since my favorite back ever Barry Sanders. Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings is absolutely incredible and from what I have seen so far as humble as Sanders was. He doesn't even have to play another game this season to be the Offensive Rookie of the Year. I am sure that Vikings fans are very happy with what they have for the future. Now if they can now only build around him, the V-men will be a team to look at down the road. Peterson, who has just broken the single game record for rushing yards with 296, is currently the leading rusher in the NFL as well with more to come. I just wish the kid a healthy career, because a player with this much talent I can only think of what many people have said about a player as electric named Sayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AP is the truth. Teams must be kickin themselves in there ass they didn't draft this kid. Just look at some teams that he could of helped. ALL 6 TEAMS THAT DRAFTED AHEAD OF THE VIKES! I also like Marion Barber. These two guys are stars in the making. Both of them run with power and authority. Sayers is a good comparison. Barber runs like Earl Campbell. More over and through you instead of around you.- Pitbull

Shorty said...

Nice call Pitbull...Kinda like the Fantasy teams that passed on him...right Deez?

deez said...

easy i had maroney and parker, like i was to know that maroney was going to be a bust this year and i am not mad at having gates on my team. plus, there's a guy named marion barber that has hurt a few fantasy teams this year...right shorty?