Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pic of the Week


With the battle between the best rivalry in sports just days away with the Big Ten title on the line, I thought that it would be fitting to put a picture of the past since Michigan hasn't beaten Ohio State since 2003. I remember watching this game at home when the Heisman award winner Desmond Howard put on a show for the ages in the Ohio State game. This pose which came off a 93 yard punt return, gave Michigan a nice cushion for the win and a trip to the Rose Bowl. If I ever got a chance to interview Howard I would definitely ask him if he had planned to do the pose no matter how he scored. Coming this week up until the big game, I will be giving you glimpses of past Ohio State and Michigan greats and my prediction for the game...and after!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Den,

You don't have to worry because after Michigan takes a beaten from Ohio St. Les Miles will be signing a 10 yr deal to bring them back to prominence. It was all over ESPN radio today.- Pitbull