Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Thoughts...


I am sure that most of my readers, which might total up to a handful, are interested on how I feel about the latest news about Jay Cutler and the Washington Redskins. Many of you already know how I feel about Jason Campbell. So when I hear "experts" about how this makes no sense on the Redskins behalf of going after a guy like Cutler. All I can say is...


"Are you NUTZ!!!!!!!!"


The Broncos want 2-1st round picks for Cutler...that's great, give it to them Washington!

The Broncos do not want to package a quarterback...fine we'll keep Campbell around for s#!ts and giggles.

Jason Campbell was great at the start of the season...what happened after the start?

Jason Campbell is still young and has potential...you want him you can have him.

The Redskins always do this with high profile guys and it backfires...maybe with 40 year-olds not with 25 year-olds!

Jay Cutler threw 18 interceptions last season...he also threw 25 TDs and over 4500 yards

Jay Cutler will become a cancer...we haven't been to the Super Bowl in 18 years, I'll take my chances.

3 comments:

deez said...

i didn't want him anyway. GOOOO CAMPBELL!

Anonymous said...

hey represent and get a canadian flag up on here frenchie

Luke Williams said...

I like Jason Campbell...I know he still has a lot to learn but he's got a cannon...Just saw a mock draft that has you guys taking Mark Sanchez call me crazy but I think you should jump all over Knowshown Moreno good replacement for Portis eventually...