Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Series Even at 2


I gotta admit, I didn't see this coming! I'll be honest i watch as much NBA during the regular season as it rains down in Florida, which is to say not very much! Also, I didn't give the Cavs a chance in this best of seven series against the Detroit Pistons. Now, I have watched the playoffs faithfully, except of course the boring Spurs/Jazz series that I can say I have seen maybe a quarter of. But, this series is very exciting, I really hope that Lebron pulls it off. The play of Daniel Gibson has been nothing less than superb! In last night's game Drew Gooden hit every 16 footer that matter in the 4th. My guess is that the Pistons are going to come back strong and win game 5 in Detroit. But, don't be surprised if Lebron and company pull off the upset. This series has really caught my attention, but I doubt that it will make me a NBA superfan as I once was.

No comments: