Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Random Thoughts Today


Today, I am back posting blogs because I have to! First off, I want to apologize to anyone offended by the picture I put up (Mom), it really made my day though. I have been in such a funk lately, I just wish football season, holiday season, school, and the winter season would just hurry up and go away. I have been delaying my blogs because I am less than 2 weeks from finishing my first semester at Penn State and it hasn't been getting any easier. My uncle was in the hospital for Thanksgiving which was awful, just glad that he is out and doing better. My 2nd television that I use in my bedroom, then bring it into the living room on Sundays for football fell and the screen got busted about 15 minutes before the 1 o'clock games. So needless to say it really hasn't been my week. Hopefully, it'll pick up after I complete this blog.


The Washington Redskins stink! And to all of you that thought that Jason Campbell was coming around while the Redskins were winning, let me tell you up front...I TOLD YOU SO! He is terrible, and will never live up to what some of us Redskin fans were hoping. To coach Jim Zorn, it is time to put Todd Collins in. I would even go as far as saying Colt Brennan!!!


Way to go Plaxico Burress! Honestly this couldn't happen to a better guy. From the moment he got his huge contract from the Giants he has been nothing but a disgrace for a human being. I just heard that he will be suspended for the rest of the regular season. Hey New York, do you yourself a favor and get rid of him, obviously you don't need him.


The ACC/BIG TEN Challenge is this week. This was by far the smartest invention that was made by these two conferences way back in the early 90s. It technically didn't become this Challenge until 9 years ago, but you had to have a sense of what they were trying to do back when I was in high school. Though, it has never been a real challenge for the ACC, you always knew that the college basketball season was in full swing when Duke and Michigan or Ohio State and North Carolina were playing each other in early December. This year is probably the most intriguing then the past years. They really took the time to get some great match ups between the elite teams in each conference. With Duke playing Purdue and Michigan State facing UNC. Even tonight I am very interested in the Ohio State/Miami game. I have some kind of feeling the the BIG TEN is going to turn some heads this week, but who knows, this is coming from a guy that thought the Jacksonville Jaguars were going to the Super Bowl this year.


For all you Neflix customers out there, am I the only one that has been waiting for the movies I want longer and longer.

Sometimes my hate for fantasy football in one week is more than my love for it on draft day. I won't go into details about it because I will really will drive myself to the looney bin, but if you really want to know just hit up BadchoiceMilk then you will know, that dickhead over there wrote about it.
I went to search for idea this week for Christmas gifts this past weekend. And I thought that with the way the economy is that things like televisions would be cheaper. Ummm I thought wrong. And for all you people that I almost got into an accident with in my city truck on black Friday early in the morning, you know what you can do!

2 comments:

Shorty said...

Netflix is a joke lately...every movie is Long Wait or Very Long Wait...I knocked my subscription down to one movie @ a time and now i'm thinkin about cancelling altogether

Anonymous said...

I grade my papers with that stamp.