Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Trying Something New...


If you haven't noticed I been trying to make my blog look a little better and will be doing more to make my blog readable. So last night I posted a new look on the right side of the page featuring "DVD of the Week". Since the closest movie cinema is about 25 minutes away I decided that it was time to join the rest of the world and subscribe to Netflix. Being a part of Netflix now allows me to watch the new releases that just came out and see the ones that I have missed in the past year or so. So now each week you will see my dvd of the week and if I really enjoyed it, I will give my review. This week's first "DVD of the Week" is the movie Wild Hogs, starring Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence, and William H. Macy. At first at was a little suspect of the movie and while I was at my uncle's house he told me that I have to see it. So I went to Walmart and purchased the movie (another reason why I got Netflix, $20 a movie is driving me crazy). I thought that this was a great comedy, when I saw that Macy was in it I thought that that was odd, but his character was absolutely hilarious! Dvd of the week will include past movies that I decided for some reason to watch and new releases that I ordered on Netflix. Each dvd that I post will be a recommended watch from me!

No comments: