Tuesday, July 24, 2007

OK need your help....




I am designing my first beerdie table right now and I need some opinions. I just purchased the 4 x 8 table today and I'm starting the priming some time tonight. This afternoon I decided I am making the table into Michigan's Big House football field. And, to make it original where the cups are to be placed on the table I am putting the #'s of past stars for the Wolverines. So what I need your help in is deciding which numbers I should place on the board. Right now I have Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson, Tom Brady, and Tyrone Wheatley. Others that I have been thinking about were Anthony Thomas, Braylon Edwards, Irving Fryar, Tim Biakabatuka(not spelled right), Ian Gold, Jon Jansen, Steve Hutchinson, Mike Hart, Brian Griese, Elvis Grebak(not spelled right), Chris Perry, LaMarr Woodley, among others. If you have any ideas for me or others on your list it would be much appreciated if you left me a comment. Thanks!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like where you're going with this Deez

Anonymous said...

I'd put Amani Toomer ahead of Edwards, but that's just me. He was a beast in NCAA '96 for Sega.
-Mif

deez said...

i always forget about amani. probably cuz he's a ny giant!! i just remembered tai streets too. he was a beast in ncaa for sega!

Anonymous said...

You have to put #1 on the table. Its huge for Michigan Football. AC and Braylon Edwards. Its like Cuse' #44, its a necessary.-Pitbull

Shorty said...

Go Buckeyes!

deez said...

i knew you would write that shorty!

Anonymous said...

If you're considering a different QB, how 'bout Harbaugh? Also, didn't Biakabatuka and Howard both wear #21.
-Mif

deez said...

i think that your right with the #21 not positive though and harbaugh gets a big fat no on my board!

Anonymous said...

Deez, you're crazy!! Harbaugh was better than Grbac. Also, on a side note it is my personal opinion that you can never trust a man whose last name starts with 3 consanants before the first vowel. If you don't believe me ask Timothy McVeigh.
-Mif

deez said...

Grbac and harbaugh are not going on my table...period!

deez said...

hey mif also can you get chris or keith to post a picture of your table on their site. thanks