Sunday, July 1, 2007

Guess whos bizzack!!!


Your boy will be taking a long break from the country to go back to my hometown tomorrow. I will do the best i can to write some more in my free time. Few things I would like to comment on is the resigning of Mike Hargrove. Of course my jinxing of the Seattle Mariners works again as finally Hargrove has done something right finally in Seattle and now he's leaving. You know what, good rid dins! Hated the move from the start, now that he has things going in the right direction he can't handle the pressure of the players, coaches, and the front office. Give me a break Mike. You just don't want to be there if the M's fold going down the stretch, knowing that your reputation is at risk. See ya, bye. Hope that the M's can handle this, they have won 8 straight so we shall see. But, it never fails my jinxing of the Mariners, always!

Deez is back in Beerdie this July 4th and the field better watch out, because I will be there for one reason and one reason only, Hall of Fame points! My defense hasn't been great, but the cup is all mine and whomever is my teammate should be satisfied. Well, see ya in Meriden this week to readers, and I'll be back on here soon enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you left me...AGAIN!!!! and even worse with MOM!!